We all have our own little angels, right? I mean, whether they are here - or in heaven - we've got them.
I am blessed enough to have one living right in Spokane. My Mom.
What an amazing Saint she is. I've always said she was an angel, as I have actually seen her prayers in action. But this woman is loving proof of someone putting others before herself.
Here is just ONE tiny example that I have to share.
As many of you know, she's in her last couple days of radiation, fighting breast cancer off for once and for all. She's on day 32 of 35 straight treatments of boob burning. She had powered through, eating like a champ and exercising daily. She has been moving into a new house all last week, with the "big" part being Saturday. She has cooked and cleaned, want to meetings and continued her day to day lifestyle. She's exhausted, and rightfully so. Given all in her life plus the radiation, she should be flopped on a couch somewhere. But where was she this afternoon? She was at MY house cleaning it spotless for me. And she cleans, not just a little tidy-up job. Where was I? I came home early and took a nap. And she cleaned my house spic-and-span like a little Angel.
My own personal angel. How lucky am I?
Love you Mom. Xoxoxo
awwww…geez….you must like to make me cry, huh?! All because I love you so much!! AND….you pay me, remember?!;) AND…it's SO much more fun cleaning for someone else! This was such a lovely tribute to me….and I am humbled by it….certainly is sweet fodder to go to sleep by.:) Thanks, honey. Hugs to my sweet Nagle family.
ReplyDeleteShe really is a wonderful woman. I'm lucky to know her!
ReplyDelete