Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Baby Nagle #2 - 39 Weeks!



How far along? THIRTY NINE WEEKS!

Maternity clothes? Maternity pants for work and Yoga Pants for all other times...

Stretch Marks? Just the leftovers from Princess T

Sleep: Non-existent.
Miss Anything? Being able to bend over and pick things up with ease. :)
Movement: Still a slow movement that moves my entire belly.
Food cravings: I craved a popsicle the other day - that was the first craving I do believe.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

Labor Signs: Nadda.
Symptoms: I have a Huge belly, I can't see my feet that without leaning forward...
Belly Button in or out? out

Wedding rings on or off? Still have my wedding ring on, but not the band.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I would say annoyed easily. :)
Looking forward to: Still wondering if it's Boy or Girl? What will he/she look like? Super exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment