Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Dear T
Dear Tatum,
We just got back from Arizona on our "girl's trip" and what a wonderful weekend it was!
We spent time living the dream, soaking in the sunshine, and doing whatever we wanted. We held hands, we giggled, we played in the sun, we walked the labyrinth, we went to Butterfly Wonderland, and we took things a little bit slower than we do at home.
We spent time talking to each other, with no distraction.
We smiled at each other, and said "I love you" a hundred times over. We snuggled in the same bed and lived like we were on vacation.
Just you and me, my first babe. How lucky I am to have you.
Thank you, T, for the great weekend.
Love,
Mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yaa, an update. Everytime I checked and it was still "new", made me think of T and her telling Ryan. "What are you, new!" bahahaha...Glad you guys had a great trip! Miss ya both!
ReplyDeleteHaha miss you too! Xoxo
ReplyDelete