Friday, November 2, 2012

Sleep Stealing Gnome

You know what I love about this little nugget??


He finds it fun to wake up EVERY TWO HOURS all night long. It's such a blast getting up that often.  Because, you know, if he didn't wake up that often I might have to go an entire night without seeing those kiss-able cheeks.  Or I might have to go an entire night without seeeing that adorable little mischevious grin. And that would be a damn shame. OR WOULD IT??

I recently saw this e-card:



And this one:



And both are pretty damn accurate in the Nagle household.

Let's rewind 4 years...dear, sweet, princess Tatum arrives, and wakes up for the boob every two hours, sometimes every ONE hour, for exactly FOURTEEN MONTHS. Not once did she sleep longer than 2 hours before then.

Now bringing you to approximately 6 months ago, little stud Jax arrives, and sleeps for SIX HOURS the first night he is born. And continues to do so for approximately 4 months!  Then, a little asshole wide-awake GNOME that I'm guessing looked something like this:



must have snuck in and took little Jax's sleep from him.  THAT'S THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF PEOPLE. So now, I bring you to the present, where I am back to waking up every two hours, and I have to ask WHY??

I think it's one of two things:
1. My children hate me; OR
2. That little bastard gnome sneaks into my house every night and steals the sleep from children.

You decide.

Disclaimer: ThismessageisinnowaymeanttoportraythatIdon'tlovemychildrenmorethananythinginthewholeworld.

5 comments:

  1. I love it! I believe it has to be the gnome and I can tell you the next time I'm there I will hunt that little prick down and put him with the rest of mine!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your disclaimer just made me cross-eyed! Dang gnomes anyhow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they still steal Ryan's underwear?? They did when he was at my house!LOL...

    ReplyDelete