Monday, January 30, 2012

Baby Nagle 2 - 26 weeks!

I stole this idea from another blog, but I love it so here we go!

How far along? 26 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Half and half...most suits still fit with the belly band, jeans fit, but shirts are too short! :)
Stretch Marks? Just the leftovers from Princess T
Sleep: not great...lots of back pain and peeing in the night! Best moment this week: so far, GG's good news!
Miss Anything? I miss my coffee a lot! I splurge on weekends but it's not the same starting my weekday without. Also..I miss running pain-free and a glass of wine once in a while.
Movement: this little babe likes to kick kick kick! And I love it!
Food cravings: Clementines!!!! Love them!
Anything making you queasy or sick: some smells, but not really.
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: feeling really good and full of energy, but some hip pain and sciatica.
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: getting started with the nursery!


1 comment:

  1. Me TOO!! Should be ready to start painting the 15th?? while Daddy recoups in the hospital….certainly I'll get tired of hanging around there! We'll see….if nothing else, sometime between Valentine's Day and March 1st! OR…..I'll simply kill two birds with one stone when the big "R" begins! (not supposed to be extremely fatigued until toward the end.;)

    ReplyDelete