I am trying to update this blog a little more often, so here's my first go. :) I ordered a book of my blog that should arrive soon, so I thought it would be fun if it were updated more often. :)
Last weekend was the last few days of archery elk season here in WA, and Ryan had yet to get out, so he was granted a leave of absence from the Nagle household for 2 days. :) He invited his friend, Kris, from Idaho and my brother, Kyle. The boys had an awesome time even though it rained on them ALL weekend. But, alas, no elk. :(
Kelli came out with Kyle and we had a nice girl's weekend. We dined out, watched chic-flicks, and shopped. We were successful in all things. We did notice one thing about Tatum - and this is terrible news - she does NOT like to shop. Our little princess would rather be running around outside, playing in the dirt, hanging in the shop, or doing anything BUT shopping. She complains the whole time! I woner if she'll always be a tomboy or if she will get diva-fied over time? Only time will tell...
It was a nice weekend of relaxation. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment