Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Congratulations to Auntie Dan Dan & Ross!


Going to the Chapel and Dan Dan...weeeent and got maaaried!



We spent last weekend in our hometown of Glendive, MT for Ryan's sister's wedding! His little sister, Dan Dan (Danielle) has been dating Ross for 7 years and finally tied the knot! It was so nice to be a part of their special day. Ryan was an usher and did an excellent job keeping people ushered. :) The bride was absolutely STUNNING. She is such a beautiful Auntie. We had a great time spending all weekend with Ryan's family and just enjoying each other. It was a very nice time for all.

Unfortunately, my camera died after only a few pics, so I had to steal a couple photos for the blog. BUT, http://www.gannonphotographyonline.com/ did the pics, so I think I know where I can find some more when they are done!




Congratulations Danielle & Ross! We love you!







No comments:

Post a Comment