Monday, August 5, 2013

These Six People


These Six People.
 
A Farmer.
A Principle.
An Administrative Assistant.
A Crop Adjuster.
A Phlebotomist.
A Jane of All Trades at Midrivers.
 
But these people are so much more than that.
 
A brother.
A sister.
A father.
A mother.
A wife.
A friend.
A Brother-in-Law.
A Sister-In-Law.
 
I've been blessed enough to be a part of this family for the last 13 years or so. I can still remember meeting most of these 6 amazing people for the first time. I remember bits and pieces of the beginning of our relationships. Jim's 30th birthday, Beth's house in the mountains of MT (with a pool), Dan's forehead plastered with permanent marker, Angie's house in Gillette that was extremely tall, Sheila and I planning our weddings the same year.
 
But after all these years, I realize that 5 of these people are so complex - and I have only cracked the surface of their amazeingness.
 
All 6 of them living in 6 different worlds, but all so similar with the roots given to them by the Nagle family. All 6 living in different towns, but all living similar country lifestyles. All 6 of them doing different day-to-day jobs, but all 6 of them able to run a farm if need be. All 6 of them with different families, but all 6 of them still knowing the value of a family.
 
Even with all the differences these 6 people have, there are some things they have in common:
Blue Eyes.
A big heart.
Farm love.
MT.
Wit.
Jokes.
 
And those are things I love.



5 comments:

  1. *tear*....awww...u are amazing Jill & that's why we love you right back & you are a part of this family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Danielle's comments. We are lucky to have you in our family. :-)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Brings tears.
    And we are all so very lucky to have you and your family in our lives!
    "These are my people. This is where I come from...."
    and I wouldn't change a thing. :)

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice Jill!! Your are so talented at putting your thoughts into words. It was so good to spend the weekend with you all.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Beaner we love you too! We wouldn't have the awesome brother we have without your help with him along the way! We are truly blessed!
    (p.s. I am a Medical Laboratory Technician, not a phlebotomist...although I do have to draw blood sometimes :) )
    Love ya!
    Ang

    ReplyDelete