How far along? THIRTY Weeks
Maternity clothes? Still half and half...Saturday was officially the day my jeans no longer button...
Stretch Marks? Just the leftovers from Princess T
Sleep: Not enough!
Miss Anything? Bending over with ease...
Movement: This baby has MOVES. I'm pretty sure he/she is taking dance lessons from Big Sister T.
Food cravings: Sweets...which must go away soon.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The thought of eating yogurt. YUCKO.
Labor Signs: No, hoping to keep it that way for another 10 weeks or so. :)
Symptoms: Tired, full feeling.
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Although I did have a crabby day the other day with no other explanation other than this pregnancy. :)
Looking forward to: Getting to know what this baby is! I'm getting a little antsy. :)
You look gorgeous!
ReplyDelete