Saturday, April 9, 2011

Daddy Daycare!

Mama has been galavanting across the land for a few bucket list items, and Ryan calls it "Daddy Daycare" when him & T are bachin' it.  They get along wonderfully, and Mama gets to leave at complete ease.  It's also great that we can skype with our phones!

I spent 4 days at a Trial College in Leavenworth, WA that I've been wanting to attend since my 3rd year in law school.  It was absolutely the best thing I've ever done for my career - and maybe my life.  I learned so much about myself. On top of that, we stayed at this spectacular resort - Sleeping Lady Lodge - and they had the best organic food EVER. It was amazing!



THEN, my amazing Dad took me, my mom & brother on a once-in-a-lifetime, total bucket-list item trip...the MASTER'S.  We attended Monday and Tuesday practice rounds and had the best time! IT.WAS.PHENOMENOL.






No comments:

Post a Comment