Monday, September 21, 2009

It's been awhile...

I haven't updated in a while! After our trip to MT we spent some time relaxing and catching up around the house, and then last weekend we headed out again! Ryan to MT for a big manly weekend hunting and hanging out with the boys looking for elk. They found elk, but didn't bring a dead one home! Bummer - the freezer is empty! :)

Tatum & I spent the weekend in Cali at Nana GG's house while Papa was hunting with Ryan. We had a great time relaxing by the pool, drinking daquiris, hot-tubbing, and shopping! Talk about good quality girl time!!!

I also have a few pics from the week before when we went with Daddy hunting. We had a great time.

I will only say - DO NOT fly with a 13 month old alone, unless you have a bucket full of energy you can take beforehand! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment