Saturday, February 7, 2009

Little T-Bug Update

I thought it was time to update on our little T-Bug! She is approaching 6 months, which means she is approaching some real food! Exciting!

Tatum has officially completed a month at daycare and has done very well so far. I'm proud of her for being such a trooper! They like to put piggies in her hair, which is what these pics are from.



She is very close to sitting up on her own. She can do it for about 30 seconds but then falls to the side. Oh, and did I mention she said "Daddy" last week? And continues to say it? I guess this picture pretty much tells you who her favorite is.



Anyway, things are going really well. We are just loving little miss T-Bug and hope to see all of you soon! *Hint* *Hint* to Tatum's Godparents!! :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment